Deloitte is committed to creating opportunities for 100 million people by 2030 by strengthening work skills, enhancing educational outcomes, and assisting individuals from underrepresented and marginalized groups around the world.
In keeping with this goal, Deloitte is pleased to support the Lead2030 Challenge for SDG4 for the fifth year. Working together, they can expedite innovative youth-led solutions to achieve inclusive, equitable, and quality education for all.
In line with Deloitte’s ambition to prepare 100 million futures for a world of opportunity by 2030, the challenge seeks to support scalable youth-led solutions that:
- Utilize innovative approaches and technology
- Address the root causes of the issue
- Demonstrate ability to drive impact and potential to scale
- Recognize existing efforts and collaborate with others to accelerate impact
- Facilitate opportunities for collective impact, by engaging a wide range of stakeholders
- Improve the quality of, or access to, education and skills training that prepares young people to succeed
- The winning solution will receive:
- Sponsorship to participate in the One Young World Summit 2024
- A US$50,000 grant from Deloitte
- 12 months of mentorship from a team of Deloitte professionals and partners.
The mentorship team will work to accelerate your solution based on the needs of your initiative or organization, such as:
- Business strategy
- Best practices for data collection
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Product design
The solution is evidently aligned with the SDG4 challenge.
Founded by a person aged 18 – 30.
Well-structured time horizon identified key stakeholders and beneficiaries, and proposed outcomes that are reasonable and well thought out.
The solution is readily available, being piloted, implemented, or scaled.
Solutions must have a positive social impact, for example, generating educational outcomes, employment opportunities, or developing skills.
The solution’s impact in society must be adequately measured and/or be measurable.
Must be able to achieve efficiency and to survive independently through the resources they generate and/or the investments and donations they attract.
Potential to grow impact after expanding in scope or size and/or into other regions.
Deadline: March 1, 2024